October 1, 2007

Tagged With My Pants Down

Hmm, so apparently I've been tagged with my pants down by Nothing Much But All Okay. Not too sure about the pants down part.lol, but the rest looks like fun.... Plus it's a great way to get blogs noticed!

The Rules of this tag:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List ten (10) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eleven people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. These eleven persons would have to tag 12 people.
5. You could also tag back, if desperate !
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

The Random Facts About Little Ol' Me:

1. My parents did not name me when I was born. My nurse did.
2. I rocked myself to sleep until I was about 6 years old.
3. I love just about any kind of music except for rap (okay I do like DMX) and the elevator stuff.
4. Outlaws Jesse and Frank James are relatives of mine.
5. I have a habit of dreaming and then that dream come true a week or so later.
6. I can sense things. For example: Even though it was never expected, I told my ex-husband we needed to drop by the house because there was an important package on the front porch. Sure enough there it was. Freaked him out.
7. I can't swim
8. I have a wide gap between my two front teeth from lack of braces as a kid.
9. I gotta go pee.
10. Even though I have never been to England, most people swear that I am from there... Even people from England.

I'm Tagging:

Cariboo Ponderer
Flawed and Disorderly
Simple Kind of Life
The Artwork of Just JOolian
The Momfiles
Dog Cents
Freelance Writer Katharine Swan
Jay's World
Author Celise Downs
Laketrees
Cafe Leone - Words unRead