October 1, 2007

Stolen Pens No More

I am always needing pens, even more so now since I took on the job working outside of the home. Most of the time I'll have a pen for maybe two days before it ends up disappearing..yes, even at home. While I love having one favorite pen, I've come to the reality that having several of the same pen is more important. Even better would be owning a pen that has my name on it. That way people will know it's my pen! Now whether it will help prevent them from disappearing....I don't know, but it would still be nice to have my name on them.hehe

Pensrus can easily help me accomplish this by offering advertising pens through their website. Now why I might not really need the advertising, it certainly wouldn't hurt since I am a freelance writer.hehe The great thing about it is they have many pens that are stylish and well under 69 cents each. How cool is that?

If you're looking for a way to promote your own work or business, check out Pensrus.... they may very well be what you're looking for.



Please Note: This is a paid post.