October 8, 2007

Creating My Kitchen

Eventually I want to remodel the kitchen and I already know the first thing I want to get is a ceiling light or two. Lighting SHOWPLACE has some great pendant lights, which is just what I am looking for! I love the look and idea of pendant lighting hanging over an island area.

The really great thing about Lighting SHOWPLACE is they have free shipping on orders of $75 or more. I am definitely interested! Looking at ideas like the kitchen above gets me excited about interior design and remodeling. Something I have always be interested. While remodeling might not be my first priority at the moment, there is always small things I can do to make our kitchen simply beautiful such as some new lighting.
If you're in need of new ceiling lighting, you'll definitely want to check out Lighting SHOWPLACE.


Please Note: This is a paid post.