October 9, 2007

Cashcrate Update

Here's an update on my cashcrate earnings. Last month's earnings are still in process as you can see below.

While the above earnings might not look like much... that's because I haven't really had the time to concentrate on cashcrate's program.

If you still haven't joined, but you're interested, you can do so by visiting cashcrate's website.

If you want more information about cashcrate, you can view my Got a Junk Mail Address article. Cashcrate is absolutely free. The only thing you have to do is give them a few minutes a day of your time. And yes, I do mean a few minutes. I can sit down and fill out a survey in under 5 minutes and be paid $1.00 or more. So if you don't mind surveys you could make $12 an hour with cashcrate. How cool is that? If you're not a fan of surveys you could just refer people like I do and make money that way.

Anyway you go about it it's free money. I used my last earnings to help pay one of our bills. I'm thinking of using my next cashcrate check towards our kids college savings. 5 more years and our oldest will be in college!! Sigh.