September 18, 2007

Uggghh

For the past couple of days I've had that feeling of coming down with a cold or something. I hate being sick! My throat is draining and I can feel liquid in my chest. Last year I was sick almost the entire winter. I don't think it really helps that my husband likes to keep a fan blowing on us when he sleeps at night. It doesn't matter if it's below zero outside... That fan is always on! I'm not talking a ceiling fan either. This is one of those box fans and it sits at the foot of the bed. Last year he sat it on the end table where it blew in our faces.

My stepson was sick all last week, so I am now wondering if I caught something from him. I also found out that there's a lot of kids out because of strep throat. My husband still hasn't put me on his insurance at work, so I am not sure what I am going to do if I get really sick. I guess I need to see if I can qualify for free or low-cost insurance around here.

I think I am going to take some vitamin C and lay down for a bit. I didn't get much sleep last night either. I was thinking I would get into bed earlier than I had the night before, but when I finally got a chance to look at the clock, it was already midnight! Boy how time flies when you're wrapped up in life..lol