September 17, 2007

Traveling Here and There

I love traveling and finding new places to explore. Like a new restaurant opening up or a new shop to browse in. If it's a place I love, I usually end up telling someone else about it and if it's a place that isn't worth the time or money, I'll let them know that as well. Trusted Places is a lot like that. They can offer reviews of great places to check out like, London restaurants from travelers just like me. Worried whether or not that hotel you've been really wanting to check out...is kid friendly? Check out their hotel section and see for yourself what others are saying about it.

I did notice that a lot of what they have reviews on are based out of London, but don't let that discourage you. Trusted Places is tailored to everywhere else in the world, as well. While there isn't much for reviews as far as everywhere else,the cool thing about their site is, you can post your own review if you know of a great place to go or one that is no-so great.

With given time, I think Trusted Places will be a great site to find just what you're looking for on your next trip. They are definitely worth a look.



This is a paid post and is sponsored by payperpost.