September 21, 2007

Snakin', Bitchin' and Moanin'

An interesting thing happened today. My hubby's snake (a ball python) escaped from his cage. After searching the entire house for him, my hubby started looking in small hiding places. One of which we discovered was by the fireplace. Fortunately, the snake wasn't there..however, some D&D dice of his were. So, after finding the dice, he decided to put them up the closet with the rest of the games.

The next thing I know, there's a scream coming from him followed by a, "I found the snake!" Apparently the snake had decided his new home would be the hallway closet and once he was found, he panicked and struck my hubby. It's a good thing that he's non-poisonous. So now the snake is back in it's original home, safe and sound.

 

On a more bitchy note: I will never understand why some men do what they do when it comes to relationships. Sigh. One of these days I'm going to fall over dead and because the hubby didn't listen to the warning signs prior or felt like just waiting... it will be too late. And then who's going to put up with much more than they should. Hmm??? A break would be nice once in a while. :) Keeping sane here... Just trying to keep sane.