September 12, 2007

Real Beauty

One of the main reasons I signed up to be a part of the blog for a year campaign is to begin my website and dream in helping those who suffer with low self-esteem. Well, today I found my chance to advance in that dream/goal.

 

Dove Beauty is allowing women to host workshops that encourage girls to better their self-esteem.

A few minutes ago, I signed up for the workshop and DVD/CD that will allow me to help others with low self-esteem issues. I truly believe this is the start I am looking for. It actually takes a few months for the DVD/CD to arrive, but once it does, I want to talk to our local high school here about hosting a workshop for the girls here. If that goes well, I'd like to host workshops for the other high schools in our area. I also want to start an online blog for all of this. I am really excited about this project. I believe this could be a start of something awesome. To better our outlook at true beauty. I have so many other ideas about this project that it's almost unreal! I can't wait to get started!

If you're interested in hosting your own Dove Beauty Workshop check out their page at: Campaign For Real Beauty. If you do decide to host a workshop I would love to know about it! By the way, in case you're wondering, it's all free. :)