September 8, 2007

Music To Your Child's Ears

A few months ago I was sent a CD from Name Your Tune and promised a review. With personal problems on the rise and my busy schedule I must apologize for this long overdue review. Also, due to the late review, I am placing a link for Name Your Tune's website until after 2008 at the sponsored area to the right of my page. I also want to thank Name Your Tune for sending me the CD and allowing me to review it. Now, on to the review!

Name Your Tune's CD for children isn't any ordinary kid's music CD. It's far from it. Each musical CD allows your child the experience of hearing their name over and over again through each individual song on the CD. Your child can sing along to classic favorites like, Wheels On the Bus, Head And Shoulders and the ABC's Song.

At first when I presented my kids with their music CDs, the look on their face was, "Uhh Okay." However, after hearing their names in each of the songs, their eyes lit up and they were non-stop talk about the CD for hours. It's a CD I know they'll enjoy for a long time.

Each CD is special since it is specifically made for your child. Your child's name is used over 80 times in 14 fun songs your he or she will want to sing along to. And with Over 3,000 names to choose from, you're sure to find your child's name. If not however, you can simply let them know and they'll record your child's name to their next recording session. You can also personalize your child's CD with a message to him or her, making it a gift that will be cherished for years to come.

The best part about it is the price. For a personalized CD, I expected an expensive price tag. Not so with Name Your Tune. Their CD's are only $20 each or $18 when you purchase two or more at the same time. Even greater is the fact that Name Your Tune donates a portion of their sales to Hear Here, a non-profit organization that purchases hearing aids for children in need. How cool is that?

The fun thing about it is, even celebrity moms and dads like, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Reese Witherspoon and Adam Sandler have a Name Your Tune's music CD.

If this sounds like something your little one would enjoy, please be sure to drop by Name Your Tune's website. If you do decide to purchase a music CD from them, please feel free to drop me a comment and let me know what you think of the CD. Keep in mind that the CD would make a wonderful birthday or Christmas gift. I gave mine as birthday gifts. :)