September 22, 2007

I Won Quicken 2008!!

I have been a subscriber of  blogging away debt for about a month or so now. Recently I entered a contest they were having for the money budgeting program Quicken 2008. Well, today I learned I was one of the winners of the contest!

I can't wait to receive my copy of Quicken 2008! I am so excited because I haven't won anything in a very long time and because I love Quicken. I am hoping that with Quicken I will be able to eliminate past debt quickly and be able to save for college for the kids, and take the vacation I've been dreaming of. I feel like jumping up and down. I am really excited about getting Quicken 2008 and I can't wait to receive my copy!

A big thank you to blogging away debt for hosting this contest and an even bigger thank you to Intuit for giving away this wonderful prize! Thank You!