September 6, 2007

honestly.....

1. Honestly, how many people do you have feelings for?

It varies since my feelings vary for everyone. Some people I can't stand, others I like, etc. I have very few friends in this world, however.

2. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Invisible.
3. Honestly, what's on your mind?
My kids, the drama in my life.
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Filling out this survey and getting ready to work.
5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Due to lack of braces as a child... I have an overbite, a few slightly crooked teeth and a wide gap between my two front teeth.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Not yet.lol

7. Honestly, do you watch Wild n' 0ut?
Nope.
8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Not to my knowledge. Why???? Should I be????
9. Honestly, who makes you happy most of the time?
I'm at a point in my life right now that I'm not happy. I'm trying to change that.
11. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
Yes I do.
12. Honestly, do you keep deep dark secrets?
I have a few that I've managed to keep for about 27 years now.
13. Honestly, when is the last time you have been to taco bell?

Last Month and not by choice either. I'd much rather have taco tico.
14. Honestly, are you mean?
I try not to be, but I think we all have a little meanness in us. Mine is just rarely seen.
15. Honestly, who did you copy and paste this from?
Jesse from Myspace
16. Honestly, where would you rather be right now?
On vacation away from drama! Maybe a deserted island somewhere.
17. Honestly, do you like someone?
Why??? Should I hate them instead?? I'm married, so does that count???
19. Honestly, what was the last thing someone said to you?
"Bye"
20. Honestly, who was your last kiss?
It was last night when I forced my husband to kiss me.. LOL
21. Honestly, have you gone out of your way to make a new friend?
Not to my knowledge....
22. Honestly, do you shower?
Not always.. I bathe too....
24. Honestly, What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad?
Yelled.
25. Honestly, Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
Nope, but I've been on the other end of things....
26. Honestly, do you swear when your mad?
Yep
27. Honestly, When was the last time you REALLY cried your heart out?
About 3 weeks ago
28. Honestly, have you cried yourself to sleep?
More than once
29. Honestly, Do you still cry when you get an injury ?
Yes. I've messed my ankle up so many times that it will bend in the breeze and cause serious pain.
31. Honestly, Do you like crying?
Sure............... I love all of the pain people tend to put me through no matter how much I try to avoid it.
32. Honestly, Are you normally a happy person?
Wasn't this already asked??? And define normal....
33. Honestly, What can make you happy?
A drama -free life and someone who wants to actually be with me for who I am. Someone who appreciates me, cherishes me, etc... Ehh maybe I am just asking for too much.
34. Honestly, Does being with your friends make you happy?
When I can see them.
35. Honestly, Do you believe in yourself ?
I try to believe in myself. In the past I think there were times when I didn't because of my writing. I don't have time to work on novels anymore, so I guess that's why I've stopped.
36. Honestly, Are you annoying to people?
Probably. I tend to annoy my husband on a daily basis..lol
37. Honestly, Is cheating ever acceptable?
No. It causes deep pain to those that are cheated on, more than the cheater knows.