September 23, 2007

A Dedicated Fan

Angela Fleming, better known as Angel Rose, has always been a huge fan of music. On her personal myspace page she writes, "If I didn't have Cerebral Palsy I would be a musician myself. I love music that much. Music makes me smile. Just turn up the music and leave reality for a while."

Yes, Angela has cerebral palsy. It may slow her down, but it doesn't stop her. As a matter of fact, Angela is one of the most busiest women I know. She not only runs My Momma's Fallen Angel ....a fan page dedicated to Bret Michaels, she has 8 other fan pages and clubs for musicians, that she runs as well.

Angela has amazed me from the very beginning and continues to amaze me with her dedication to musicians and her love for music. Check out the other fan pages and clubs that she runs:


The Matt Fury Fan Page

Official Dean Morrison Fan Club

The Shööt The Möön Fan Page

The Eddie Law Fan Page

One thing is for certain, it's not easy running several clubs and keeping pages updated. I for one can't do it! I have enough trouble remembering to keep track of this blog! It's no wonder she has so many fans and friends who love what she does and are inspired by her work. I for one am one of those people. She is a true musician at heart. I am glad to know her and proud to call her my online sister.