September 6, 2007

60 Questions Just Because..........

1. Where is the last place you held hands?
~Ummm I don't remember.
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
~Probably not..lol
3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
~I can't stand the tv on when I am sleeping.
4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
~Nope
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
~Yes. When I was in grade school.
6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends?
~About a month.
7. Are you a fast typer?
~Depends on my mood and moment.
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
~nope
9. Do you like someone right now?
~yes
10. What ended your last relationship?
~We just weren't meant to be.
12. Do you knock on wood?
~no
13. Are you drinking anything right now?
~nope
14. Do you think you’re smart?
~Sometimes
15. Have you ever eaten a bug?
~Not on purpose. I swallowed a bug when I was a kid.
16. Do you miss someone right now?
~My kids.
17. What do you want for Christmas?
~I don't really know. I've never really been asked that.
18. Do you know the muffin man?
~only from Shrek!
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
~not sure.
20. Do you remember your 1st crush?
~yes. As matter of fact he pushed me in a mud puddle.lol
21. Have you ever flown a kite?
~yes
22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
~well since I can't swim...ummmmm
23. Do you consider yourself successful?
~somewhat
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
~Too many... I have a large family.
25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
~nope
26. Plans for 2MORROW?
~work and phone calls
27. What did you do this past weekend?
~went to dinner with husband, kids and mom-in-law
28. Miss being at school right now?
~not really
29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them?
~this morning.
30. Do you want to be single?
~N/A
32. Who’s your hero?
~Christopher Reeve
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
~nope
34. What are you looking forward to?
~seeing my kids again and taking a vacation to like the Caribbean on a cruise ship.
35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be?
~I dunno.
37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
~nope
38. Can you handle the truth?
~I might not like it, but yes
39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
~ewwww
40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
~me, myself and my cell phone
41. Any cool scars?
~I have scars everywhere, but I don't consider them as cool. I've had a c-section, so I have a scar from that. I have scars from natural birth, also stretch marks, one on my forehead from hitting my head on the sidewalk as a kid and a burn scar on my hand from running into an open stove as a kid. ohh umm scars from having my navel pierced and the ring ripping out and my left ear as well.   Nope. Two more.... One from a wcw wrestler and one from a motorcycle.
42. Are you missing in action?
~ No, but I'd like to at times.
44. What’s your deepest secret?
~Let's keep it a secret... Okay???
45. How often do you talk on the phone?
~lately a lot!
46. Do you believe in love?
~yes, but it doesn't seem to believe in me
47. Is there something you want that you can’t have?
~yes
48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice?
~eyes, smile, hair, chest
49. When was your last time you cried?
~About a week ago
50. Who did you last hug?
~my husband
51. Do you get along with your family?
~some of them
52. Where is your phone?
~in my hands
53. What was the last thing you ate?
~chicken pasta
54. Favorite color?
~silver
55. Last movie you saw?
~What a Girl Wants
56. What song are you listening to?
~I'm not
57. What do you want?
~to get away from all of the drama!
58. Favorite car?
~65 convertible mustang
59. What T.V. show are you watchin?
~none
60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
~a friend
Repost as “60 honest answers.”