September 1, 2007

Nighttime Mowing and CashCrate Pay Day!

The neighbor is mowing her yard after dark again. I wonder how she can see what she is mowing? I mowed after dark once and it was a really big pain to do! Heck I can't even mow well in the daytime. I found that out after I mowed our yard recently. The next day I was chatting out front with a friend and realized that there were a few areas I'd missed on our lawn. It must have been when I was trying to avoid the bees in the tree.

I got a surprise in the mail today. Cashcrate.com sent me my first check for just simply filling out 2 minute surveys for free. The amount was for $23.39. It's not much to most people, but that $23 is paying for the kids school lunches for the next few weeks. I have continued to fill out surveys for cashcrate.com and plan to increase my earnings from them for the month of September. I'll keep you posted with how it goes. If you're not familiar with what cashcrate.com is, you can check out my post titled, "Got a Junk Mail Address?"