August 14, 2007

Halloween By Rob Zombie!

Okay, I already know this movie is going to be great! Halloween the movie - and directed by none other than Rob Zombie! If you have no idea who Rob Zombie is, maybe you remember “House of 1000 Corpses” and “The Devil's Rejects,” both movies by Rob Zombie, of course! If you haven’t seen either of those, run to your nearest video store and rent them tonight!

While “House of 1000 Corpses” was a good movie, I think “The Devil’s Rejects” was by far his best work. Now of course I could be wrong, especially when the release of his movie, Halloween the movie hit’s theaters August 31st!

I am actually really excited about this. I absolutely love horror movies and I have always loved the Halloween movies. I am hoping Rob Zombie will take this classic to a whole new level. It’s already obvious that this movie involves Michael Myer’s past. Just from the previews this movie already looks exciting! I am really looking forward to seeing what Rob Zombie has done for “Halloween The Movie.”

I’m actually surprised however, that they did not wait to release this until October 31st. I think this would have been the perfect time for this movie! Not to worry though, I’ll be there August 31st! Hope to see you there too!