August 24, 2007

A Career In Real Estate

At one time I was seriously thinking about a career in real estate after a friend of mine suggested it. She sold homes and made a reasonable amount of money doing so. It was a wonderful idea at the time, but I turned it down for a more reasonable offer in another career choice. For a while I wondered how I would have done as a real estate broker, but I know now that a career in real estate was not for me.

Every person varies however, and even though a career in real estate may not be right for me, it certainly doesn't mean you might not enjoy it! if you've thought about going into real estate, Fastclass.com may be able to help you. Fastclass.com is a Real Estate School Directory that provides information for schools on Real Estate, Mortgage, appraisal, and even Home Inspection. The other great thing about Fastclass.com is they provide you with links to online classes. How cool is that?

If a career in real estate sounds right for you, give them a try and let me know how it goes!



This is a paid post and is sponsored by Payperpost.