July 21, 2007

Got a Junk Email Address?

If you have a junk email address and you're interested in making some extra cash, I have actually found one program that is worth the time. Generally I don't fall for those, "Complete these offers and make some money" sites. However, I found out Cashcrate is entirely different. At first I thought they were too good to be true. I've been there and done that, so yeah I am a little skeptical when it comes to the "get paid to complete offers" sites. Most sites want you to purchase something in order to get anything. Cashcrate is different, however.

How Cashcrate works is, you sign up with them for free. From there you can choose to complete offers that are 100% Free. There is no need to buy or try out anything! How cool is that?

Now maybe you are thinking they won't have that many offers to choose from? Well, wrong. So far I've filled out for about 10 offers ( an hour total of my time) and I've already made $13.40. Heck that's pretty much $13.40 an hour, just for completing offers.

To give you an idea of what they are like, you can go to Cashcrate, find a site like Poetry.com, click on the Cashcrate's link with them, post a poem for free and make $1.15. Now, $1.15 might not sound like much, but believe me it all adds up. Like I said, I've made $13.40 in about an hour's time.

If $1.15 still doesn't sound like much to you, there are a few free offers that are looking to offer loans. When you apply for a loan you can make $45.00. So, if you happen to be looking for a loan, it might actually be worth checking out.

If not, I recommend sticking with the no obligation offers that simply ask you to fill out short surveys (3-5 minutes of your time) or register with their site, like mypoints.

I actually joined through another Cashcrate user who's looking to pay off debt as well. She has mentioned that you can make $200 a month just by filling out for the free offers only. Not bad at all.

You can also make money for free by getting referrals. When readers sign up you can make $3.00 per a referral.

Also for every offer you fill out, you earn a point. You can save those points and cash them in for great stuff like gift cards from Wal-mart, Amazon and more. Save up enough points and you can get the Xbox 360! Free money and free gift cards. I love this site!

Now I'll be honest, the only downfall is, if you don't have a junk email address, you'll be swarmed with junk mail once you complete offers with Cashcrate. To eliminate this problem however, all you need to do is sign up for a yahoo or hotmail address that you don't check all that often, and you don't mind junk mail going to. This will save you the trouble of wading through tons of junk mail in your personal email account that you use on a daily basis.

So far, I'm enjoying the benefits of signing up with Cashcrate. I plan to continue posting my progress with them. I hope you decide to enjoy Cashcrate as well and if you do, please feel free to let me know how you feel about them.