July 5, 2007

Fight Girls on the Prowl

Soo there's this new series called, "Fight Girls." It airs on Oxygen TV. For me the show was love at first site. I'm not a fighter, but I've always loved watching fights. At one point I even considered taking up kickboxing. While I don't have cable television, I did get to see the very first episode of the show.... thanks to She Speaks, where I am able to provide feedback on products and shows. Very Cool! So the first match is between Gina and some unlikable chick named Felice. I don't know, but after watching the first episode, Felice just doesn't seem like a really great person I'd want to get to know. Instead I was all for Gina, but unfortunately she wound up with a serious cramp in her foot and just couldn't hold it against Felice in the fight. Sigh. I think Gina is still great however, and wish her the best of luck in the future!

 

On to another interesting thing... I lightened my hair with a product my boss would like me to review. I like to color, but the rest of the house house has insisted on calling me carrot top. Sigh. No matter what they think, it's not a bright orange red. It's a reddish brown. Maybe a little like Grace's from the tv show, Will and Grace. I don't know. I can't really give an exact idea of the color. I don't know why that name bothers me so much. After all it's just a name. Still it does.

 

Okay, time for me to get to bed. I have work to do tomorrow and I'm hoping I'll be able to get it done along with everything else the household will insist upon.lol Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Mine consisted of sitting at home due to the recent flooding and ban of fireworks, but it all turned out great in the end. :)