July 10, 2007

Bret Michaels and VH1 with ROCK Of Love

BretMichaels.com

If you're a fan of Bret Michaels or Poison, you're going to want to check out VH1's Rock of Love. I would love to check out the show, but my problem is, I don't have cable! Looks like it's going to be a great show, however. Bret Michaels is on a mission to find the girl of his dreams. Reality can be entertaining at times, but I hope the girl is true to her heart.

Love is beautiful and no one deserves to be hurt by it. No matter who you are. We will all go through life learning lessons and love is included in this. The truest love comes from those who don't take it for granted. They should not care about material things or life in the spotlight. Does it matter if someone has money or not? The truest love comes from the heart and soul. If you take away everything else, where does that leave you? Would you still love that person if you knew you'd be homeless? What if you were eating ramen noodles 7 days a week instead of dining on steak? Would you be okay with shopping at thrift stores or yard sales for clothing or household items? Would you still be with that person? Take away the money, power and fame and where does it leave you? When you care for someone heart and soul without the rest, that is true love and no money can ever buy that.

I wish Bret Michaels the best!

I have always been a fan of Bret Michaels and Poison from as far back as I can remember. I am glad to see that they are still going strong! I saw them several years ago live in Oklahoma City during their Hollyweird tour. If you have never seen them live, it is a fantastic experience!

Good Luck, Bret!