June 19, 2007

Why is it Not Okay.....

Why is it not okay for me to have a say so in my own wedding? It's dejavu all over again.

I remember this nearly 15 years ago at my first wedding. Why is it happening again??? For once I would like to be able to make some decisions at my own wedding. It's very frustrating when it is obvious that I am being told No, it's not going to happen.

It doesn't feel very good and it's very hurtful to more than just me. :( Eventually it will come down to I'll be pissed off and then determined that nothing is going to rain on my day. I'll work around the problem if I have to. But for now... I am wondering why it's not okay for me to have a say so in my own wedding. Am I just not worth a damn? Did I do something wrong? I have to honestly wonder at times. Why? Sigh. :(