June 3, 2007

What He Does Not Say

It gets tiring when he does not say what needs to be said. I don't know if he's afraid or simply selfish because he does not want to lose what he already has. Maybe he is afraid that everything and everyone will be taken away from him.

I know he is not happy for something in his past has bothered him for so long. I know that if he continues down this road he will eventually destroy everything he has tried to keep dear to him. Keeping things away from others, hiding and closing friendships to hide the hurt will only go so far.

Stop and think. It is not you that you hurt, but others around you as well. Someday I hope he will understand. Someday I hope he will realize before it is too late. Before life is no more. Someday. I just hope that someday is not too late.