June 20, 2007

Update on Caffeine

I've been doing a little research on my problem with caffeine and I've come to two conclusions.

The first being, the numbness could be brought on my migraines. However, I never experience a migraine or any sort of headache after the numbness. So I think I can safely assume that this is not the case.

The second, I may very well be allergic to caffeine in a small way. This is more likely, but I haven't found much information as far as allergies being related to numbness in the face.

I think I have come to the conclusion that I am just very sensitive to caffeine. So far I've only found that coffee and Excedrin cause the problem. I can have tea and chocolate and not have this problem. I can't count anything else since those are the only other forms of caffeine that I indulge in. No, I don't drink soda. I've never liked the taste of the stuff. Surprised? Probably not, but it really doesn't matter!

If anyone else have ever experienced the same problem I have with caffeine, feel free to let me know! I would love some insight on this matter!