Ever tried to make calls internationally and then get your phone bill afterwards? Pretty crazy isn't it? I know in the past when I've called friends overseas, my phone bill got really ridiculous. I could make one call, talk for maybe 20 minutes and that call would cost me $40 or more. Nowadays I'm lucky enough to even be able to call anywhere here in the US.
If you have friends and family overseas, then a Pingo online calling card may very well be your way to save on those calls! Pingo phone cards also allow you to make calls here in the united states as well. So what's so enticing about Pingo, really?
- They have great rates internationally.
- You can get 4 hours of free international calls when you sign up with Pingo!
- There are no hidden charges or fees.
- If you have a cell phone, you can save up to 90% on your calls!
You can get $5 in free calls by simply telling a friend about Pingo with their Refer-A-Friend program.
- You can make $15 through their affiliate program, each time a new customer signs up.
- There are no pin numbers to remember every time you dial to make a call.
Still want more? Check out Pingo’s RateWatcher. The RateWatcher allows you to see who has the lowest call card rate available.
If you're still not sure, check out their great Rates. You can call an unbelievable 2 cents per minute to Brazil! How cool is that? Got loved ones over in Saudi Arabia? It's only 6 cents per minute!
I really don't believe I've seen a better deal yet with calling card plans. I think Pingo is a great way to call, especially if you make a lot of calls to overseas.
What would it hurt to give them a try? You never know. You may very well like what Pingo has to offer!