June 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Last Friday I was tagged by Heather at Home with Heather.  I always love these things because they give me a small break from reality, so I'm playing along! If you haven't been by Heather's blog, please drop by and say hi to her!

 

This is sort of a blogging game called a meme where another blogger links to you and asks you to do a post on a specific topic - usually about yourself. You then write your post and tag other bloggers, and the game continues.

Of course, every game has rules, so here they are:

The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I hate having my photo taken.

2. The above is ironic since I was once a model. Nothing famous. Just a few live shows and some stage work.

3. Someday I want to own an island.

4. I've met Thomas from the show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." He was doing an interior design show in Oklahoma City, so I took my kids and we went.

5. I've lived on both the west and the east coast. Neither of which I cared for.

6. I've been to Disneyland twice as a kid. I've also been to Graceland.

7. I've met Elvis Presley's cousin. He was doing a show here in town and when I was a kid, my brother got tickets to the show.

Wow that was quick! I probably could have added a lot more detail, but I'll leave the rest a mystery..hehe

I tag:

I am tagging some who have been tagged before and some who have not. These are bloggers that I tend to try to drop in and visit on a weekly basis. They have some great stuff, so please check them out!  If you're reading this and would like to be tagged as well, feel free to play along and let me know that you did, so I can link you!