June 29, 2007

For the Next Couple of Weeks.....

...... I will be very busy with work, so I won't be blogging as much. Right now work is my number one priority because of the upcoming holiday and my plans for a vacation for my fiance and I. Plus our wedding is approaching, so that will keep me busy as well. I am hoping to have what work I do have -finished by tomorrow. But then, after that it's back to work again! lol Busy, busy, busy! If time permits, I will try to post at least one blog a day. Last night was my only break and then it wasn't much of one. We did manage a game of Heroscape in with the kids and played until 5am this morning. We woke up, however, to scattered pieces from the cats who decided to get in on the game as well. lol So now that I am done cleaning, I am back to work and then it's off to run errands a pay bills. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!