May 17, 2007

Pottery Barn and Saving Big With CouponChief.com

A few days ago I received Pottery Barn Catalog in the mail. Well, since then, I've discovered that it's my favorite place to shop! I love their style and ideas for furnishings and home decor. I couldn't believe that I was able to find furnishings and decor for every room in our home! What I love about Pottery Barn is their beautiful crafted wood furniture. I found a farmhouse Bedroom suite that I am absolutely in love with. I also found several light fixtures that would be great for the kitchen and a toilet paper roll/magazine rack for the bathroom. Most of their style has an old farmhouse theme, but somehow they manage to mix it and make it modern and suitable for just about any room in the house. Their also big on the beach house theme, which I love the most!

I also discovered that CouponChief.com has coupon deals for Pottery Barn. Very Nice! I can find FREE SHIPPING and SALE ITEMS. Can't beat that!

Check them out for yourself:

CouponChief.com
Pottery Barn Coupons


This post is a paid post and is sponsored by payperpost.