May 26, 2007

Hummm Drummm Morning and Other Usless Info...

Oddly, for the past couple of days, I've been waking up around 7am. Probably because I've been to bed about 11pm, so I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep. I know my body tells me if I get more than 8 and when that happens, I feel like crap for the rest of the day.

Soo here I am, blogging as usual. Can't do anything else, really. I haven't heard from my boss in several days now and it's really starting to worry me. This isn't the first time she's done something like this, but without her approval, I can' continue working on the list of articles that she needs me to work on. And no work means no pay. No pay means no bills paid. Never a good thing. Sigh. What it may boil down to is, looking for work away from home. The only problem with that will be, what to do with the kids. Daycare is outrageous here!

Now on top of that I have to plan a wedding pronto. Sooo much to do, soo little time!

The other thing I'm a little worried about... My period hasn't been normal. I started out with seriously bad cramp (very much like slight labor pain) and after taking some midol for it, they stopped. Then came some pinkish discharge. Now that has stopped and there is nothing. I've never had to take any form of medicine for PMS and I've never had just pink discharge and nothing at all. Maybe I am going through menopause, who knows? I'll just keep an eye on things and see how it goes since a visit to the doctor is out (can't afford insurance and don't qualify for anything else.)

Other than that, I think my fiance is a little worried about the house payment. Why do I say that, you may ask??? Well, he made it known to me, the bank teller and several other people standing in line. Soo yeah! But can't say much, because I am worried as well. When we first bought this house, we weren't expecting the payment to be as high as it is and really it's not. It's the taxes for this area that are the problem. Small towns are nice, but they take every penny they can get? And where does it go? Who knows???