May 30, 2007

Gettting a Better Credit Card Rate


Not too long ago I was reviewing my credit card rate when I realized the company is increasing my rate once again. Have I missed a payment? Been late? Nope. They just seem to be losing customers, so they have to make money some how.

After doing a little research on Mint Credit Cards from UK, I realized they definitely have a better credit card deal than the company I am currently with. Not only do they have a great introductory rate, but they've lowered their APR. Something my credit card company refuses to do!

0% on purchases

0% on balance transfers

0% on added balance transfers

14.9% APR variable


How cool is that??? I know that's a heck of a lot lower than my credit card company. As a matter of fact, it's nearly half the rate! Now if that doesn't entice you, they also allow you to manage your card by mobile text and they have a 24 hour customer service line. Not bad, not bad at all!

This is a paid post and is sponsored by Payperpost.