May 31, 2007

Basking in the Sun with My Work

I tried something new today and decided to go outside with my laptop. It's wonderful to be able to do so and I only wish everyone could. The only downfalls I have discovered to being outside are, ants, my laptop connection and sun glare.

Lately we've been overrun by ants. We thought maybe it was just an isolated event, but we've learned that the entire neighborhood has been invaded by ants! I also found out my aunt had a serious problem with them last year. Enough of one that it destroyed most of her yard!The solution we're trying is a product called Sevin. It's used outside around the home. Speaking of which, I need to take care of that today!

My laptop connection I've discovered, when moved... loses it's connection at times. This is an ongoing battle and one I hope to resolve by purchashing a new laptop. Wishful thinking however, since there's way too much going on right now to be able to do so.

The sun glare is quite obvious and there's not much I can do about that one at the moment.

Okay, thank you for listening to my ramblings... My fiance will be calling any minute. I always enjoy his calls. They are the highlight of my day. Then after that, it's lunch and back to work!