April 27, 2007

A Thank You and a Crap!! Moment

I want to thank all of those who listened to my unorganized radio show yesterday afternoon. When time permits I plan to put up an interview with my good friend Angela Fleming, so be sure to check back here for that.

Also, if you have an idea for next week's show, feel free to leave a comment here. If I use your idea I'll mention you and your website on the show as well as post a link here and on the radio's website.

After the show, all seemed to go well. My fiance came home and we enjoyed a night out at the movies ($2 per person!) to see Wild Hogs.

If you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend you go! It stars, Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy. The movie is about best friends (wannabe bikers) who decide to hit the open road on their bikes and experience life.

By the way William H. Macy stars in a really great movie called, "Door to Door" where he plays a character who's a door to door salesman stricken with cerebral palsy. It's based on a true story. It's a wonderful, touching movie! It's the same disease that my friend Angela Fleming has.

After the movie we decided to finish up dishes and make a trip downstairs to put away some things in the basement. To our horror a section of the basement floor was covered in soapy water! After some investigation we discovered that the kitchen sink is backing up into the basement's drainage pipe. Sigh. So after work today, we're headed to good old wal-mart to see if we can fix the problem ourselves. Sooooooooo Much Funnnnnnnnnnn! Yep, that's what we get for wanting to buy a house! LOL