April 7, 2007

My Fascination With John Chow

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched? I'm willing to bet John Chow feels that way every single day with his blog titled, "Make Money Online with John Chow dot Com."


Just as the blog is titled, he's blogging to help you make money online and of course make some money himself (who can blame him). So, I've decided to do a review of his blog since I can't get enough of it. And in return he's promised to link little old me if I review his blog. Thanks John and without further ado, here's the review!


What I think of John Chow's Blog

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and here's mine. When I first ran across John Chow's blog I was fascinated with his articles on how to make money with your blog. Then I dug further into his blog and found a couple of interesting articles about what he's actually making (a month by month breakdown) and who paid what to him. Very Cool! John is not just about making money, however. I actually learned that, after running across an article back in March that left me giggling, "Proof That Girls Are Evil" and inspired me to post my own article in reply titled, "Proof That Girls Are Not Evil."

Why You Should Be A John Chow Fan

If you're looking for a few great ideas on how to make money from your blog, then you'll definitely want to become a fan of John Chow's blog. He will show you where the money is and how to get your own. Plus he's one of the better how to make money bloggers that I've ran across. He also runs a few contests now and then, that don't cost you a penny to enter! And last, but certainly not least, he's gained some pretty good exposure, which can help you as well.

My Final Thoughts...

What it all boils down to is this: Sure there are some other great bloggers who are interested in showing you how to make money (I've added a few to my bookmarks), but what I love about John Chow's blog is that it's very informative. All in All, his blog is simply put, "A Damn Good Read."

Thank You John for allowing me the opportunity to review your blog. If you're ever up for an interview, I'd be happy to do one and post it here.