April 10, 2007

Get Off The Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, HA HA Just Kidding. No one has said that to me yet! I just completed my first show for The Insane Writer. I know there was a lot of stumbling, so I hope you'll forgive me and keep listening in the future. Thank you to those who joined my show. In the future I'll be more organized on topics for the show and more about writing.

A Big Thank You to my Guest, Angela Fleming. She has asked that I talked about Pretty Girls VS. Plain Girls and how men treat them differently, so if you'd like to get involved in my discussion on it, drop in next Tuesday (April 17th) at 3pm Kansas Time for my show.

For those of you who do not know, Angela has Cerebral Palsy. I know I pronounce it differently, forgive me. Anyway, what I would like to do is include her on another show as a guest again. This time however, I'd like to do an interview with her for the show. It's just one of the many shows I would like to do. I would also like to invite other guests to the show and interview them as well.

Now, without further ado I'd like to introduce you to Angela. You can visit her myspace page at: www.myspace.com/af13rose Please feel free to drop her a line and say hello to her.

Okay folks, that's it for today. Back to my writing job and back to real life!!!