April 2, 2007

5 Question Interview... My Start to Fame!!!!!

Okay, so I was peeking at other bloggers and ran across another freelance writing mom. In one of her posts was a 5 question interview, a fun little game you could say! So, here's what she came up with for me as far as questions and of course my responses! I must give kuddos to her for my 5 questions of fame!! lol Check out her blog at: Lost in the Words.

1. Who or what was your biggest influence in your decision to become a writer?
I have always wanted to be a writer from as far back as 5 years old.

2. When is your most productive writing time?
When the kids and my fiance are not around. Usually that is early mornings until about noon.

3. What is the one vice in your life that you could never give up?
I am a big procrastinator and still am!

4. What has been the biggest challenge you have faced as a writer?
There are two, actually. My biggest being people telling me writing is a waste of time. My second being people saying there is only one writing styleand you'll never make it unless you follow those specific guidelines.

5. How did you overcome that challenge?
I've gotten to where I write for myself and say to hell with what people think. It's my life I am wasting right???

Wanna play? just do this:Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate! You WILL update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever with the answers to the questions.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Anyone who wants in, just leave me a comment and I'll come up with 5 questions for you!